RecyKon - Innovation networkCopyright: RecyKon
Of outstanding strategic importance for the future supply of raw materials is the use of recycled raw materials and products. The recycling sector will greatly increase in terms of economic, ecological and social importance.
The task of the network RecyKon is to develop innovative technologies and services for the requirements that arise in the fields of demolition waste, plastics & textiles, electronic waste, biogenic residues as well as wastewater, sludges & slags, and to jointly implement them prototypically.
The network management advises and supports
- Exchange of ideas in a compact and fast form
- Innovative development projects with national and international funding measures
- mediation of partners from industry and research
- Overview of state of the art as well as current market trends
- Access to cost-effective expertise
Further information can be found on the website of the innovation network RecyKon.Copyright: ZIM